Join the Coro Allegro Family for a global giving movement!
#GIVINGTUESDAY harnesses the collective power of groups to transform how people think about and participate in the giving season. It inspires people to take action together to improve their communities, give back to the charities and causes they believe in, and help create a better world. GivingTuesday demonstrates how everyone’s act of generosity counts, and means even more when we give together.
In this time of isolation, Coro Allegro connects us - to joy, to happiness, to community, to music. Coro Allegro connects us back to the time when we would all gather to raise our voices together and share live music, as we will again!
Coro Allegro's GivingTuesday campaign goes through December 31. But don’t wait to give – and be a part of this global movement!
Watch for #GivinTuesday on social media and help spread the word. Everything you give collectively will go to Coro’s Annual Fund to support us in finding new ways to fufill our mission as Boston’s LGBTQ+ and allied classical chorus, until we can sing live for you once more. Help us to strengthen community, build bridges, and enrich lives in the Greater Boston area and beyond. #CoroConnects #BeCoroFamily. Thank you!
GivingTuesday Tool Kit:
#GivingTuesday harnesses the collective power of communities; one of the best ways you can support Coro Allegro for #GivingTuesday and beyond is by starting a Facebook fundraiser today.
How do I create a Facebook fundraiser? That’s easy!
- On your desktop, click “Fundraisers” in the left menu of your News Feed. On Mobile apps, click the three vertical lines to show your menu, and tap “Fundraisers.”
- Pick “Raise money for a nonprofit" and select "Coro Allegro, Inc."
- Set a goal. If this is your first time, consider a goal of $250 (or whatever feels right to you.) If you’re a #GivingTuesday seasoned pro, try doubling the amount you received last year!
- Choose an end date. GivingTuesday is Tuesday, December 1 and last year we collected through December 31, 2020
- Name your fundraiser “[Your name]’s #GivingTuesday Fundraiser for Coro Allegro," and add a short explanation of why Coro matters to you
- Post updates during the course of your fundraiser to remind your friends and family to donate.
- Photos always catch people’s attention. You can find them at our flickr photo archives or click on any image below to download:
Post an #UNselfie!
Here is a Coro Allegro UNselfie sign to download.