Board of Directors
Coro Allegro is led by a collection of dedicated volunteer leaders from both the chorus and local community. The Board of Directors oversees operational, financial, and strategic aspects of the organization.
If you are interested in non-profit arts management and would like to contribute to the future growth and success of Coro Allegro by serving on its board, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (617) 236-4011.
2017-2018 Board of Directors
- Kip Ellis, President
- Steve Vorenberg, Vice President
- Don Firth, Treasurer
- Liz Carver, Clerk
- Kathryn Barlet
- Yoshi Campbell
- AnaCristina Deschamps
- Kate Lebeaux
- Ruthie Miller
- Brad Peloquin
- Jacob Sagrans
Unless otherwise announced, the board meets every month on the first Thursday at Church of the Covenant on the 2nd floor from 7pm to 9pm.
- Board meetings are open to all members of the organization.
- Committee chairs are requested to submit their monthly reports by 5pm the Monday before the meeting.
- Agendas and meeting packets are published the day before the meeting.
- All board members are requested to review the materials ahead of time and come to the meeting with comments and questions.