Board of Directors
We are actively seeking a volunteer Treasurer for our next concert season. Please review the description of the Treasurer position to see if you can help Coro Allegro continue to grow as a vital part of Boston's music scene.
Coro Allegro is led by a diverse group of dedicated volunteer leaders from both within the singing membership and the local community. The Board of Directors oversees operational, financial and strategic aspects of the organization.
If you are interested in non-profit arts management and would like to contribute to the future growth and success of Coro Allegro by serving on its board, please contact our office at email@example.com or at (617) 236-4011.
The board members for the 2016-2017 fiscal year are:
- Kip Ellis, President
- Steve Vorenberg, Vice President
- James Tice, Treasurer
- Liz Carver, Clerk
- Kathryn Barlet
- Yoshi Campbell
- AnaCristina Deschamps
- Patricia Dunning
- Kate Lebeaux
- Elizabeth Gingerich
- Susanna Mehrling
- Ruthie Miller
- Micheal Smith
- Kelsey Whiteside
Unless otherwise announced, the board meets every month on the first Thursday at Church of the Covenant on the 2nd floor from 7pm to 9pm.
- Board meetings are open to all members of the organization.
- Committee chairs are requested to submit their monthly reports by 5pm the Monday before the meeting.
- Agendas and meeting packets are published the day before the meeting.
- All board members are requested to review the materials ahead of time and come to the meeting with comments and questions.