Board of Directors
Coro Allegro is led by a collection of dedicated volunteer leaders from both the chorus and local community. The Board of Directors oversees operational, financial, and strategic aspects of the organization.
If you are interested in non-profit arts management and would like to contribute to the future growth and success of Coro Allegro by serving on its board, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (617) 236-4011.
2021-2022 Board of Directors
- Bonnie McFarlane, President
- Judy Margo, Vice President
- Andee Rubin, Treasurer
- David Hunt, Clerk
- Deanna Biddy,
- John Brown
- AnaCristina Deschamps
- Virginia Fitzgerald
- Sue Ronstrom
- Ann Shepardson
The Coro Allegro board typically meets quarterly on the third Thursday of the month from 7pm to 9pm, at Church of the Covenant on the 2nd floor. During the pandemic, the board meets virtually on a monthly basis.
- Board meetings are open to all members of the organization.
- Team Leaders are requested to submit reports in advance of the meeting.
- Agendas and meeting packets are published before the meeting.
- All board members are requested to review the materials ahead of time and come to the meeting with comments and questions.