Board of Directors
Coro Allegro is led by a collection of dedicated volunteer leaders from both the chorus and local community. The Board of Directors oversees operational, financial, and strategic aspects of the organization.
If you are interested in non-profit arts management and would like to contribute to the future growth and success of Coro Allegro by serving on its board, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (617) 236-4011.
2019-2020 Board of Directors
- Kip Ellis, President
- Judy Margo, Vice President
- Don Firth, Treasurer
- Deanna Biddy, Clerk
- Michael Andree
- AnaCristina Deschamps
- Virginia Fitzgerald
- Geoffrey Hahn
- David Hunt
- Judy Margo
- Sue Ronstrom
- Jacob Sagrans
The Coro Allegro board meets quarterly at Church of the Covenant on the 2nd floor from 7pm to 9pm.
- Board meetings are open to all members of the organization.
- Team Leaders are requested to submit their quarterly reports by 5pm the Monday before the meeting.
- Agendas and meeting packets are published the day before the meeting.
- All board members are requested to review the materials ahead of time and come to the meeting with comments and questions.